Be sure to check the events calendar for upcoming classes.
- Button Making 101 - Learn to use the libraries button makers to make your own button, magnet, or keychain.
- Digitization: Photos, Slides, and Video - Preserve memories by learning to digitize your old negatives, slides, photos, and videos.
- Digitization: Records and Cassettes - Preserve your old music by learning to digitize old records and cassettes using equipment available at the Library.
- Digitization: 8mm and Super 8 - Preserve your film reels by learning to digitize your old 8mm and Super 8 films using equipment available at the Library.
- Embroidery @ the Library - Bring your embroidery dreams to life with the Brother SE1900 embroidery machine w/ 240 stitches and multiple hoops. Learn to change thread, change hoops, use built in designs, and load your own creations from Inkstitch!
- Inkscape 101 - Explore and engage with Inkscape, a free and open-source graphics editor in order to design projects for our new laser cutter.
- Ink/Stitch 101 - Learn and grasp embroidery designs with Inkstitch, a free extension for Inkscape, in order to stitch projects with our Brother SE1900 embroidery machine.
- Intro to 3D Printing - Curious about 3D printing and don’t know where to start? This program will teach you the concepts behind 3D printing, where you can find 3D prints, how to get them printed at the Library. Learn to make your own 3D prints!
- Silhouette Cameo Basics - Become familiar with Silhouette Cameo, an electronic cutter used to make projects on cardstock, vinyl, and more. Class subjects include vinyl stickers, glass etching, and more!
- T-Shirt Designing @ the Library - Make and apply designs for a tee shirt using equipment at the Library. Supplies will be provided, or feel free to bring your own t shirt or canvas bag.
- Welcome to the Lab - This is a walk-through of our maker space to help familiarize patrons with our equipment, capabilities, and overall resources. The Lab includes 3d printing, digitization tools, laser cutting, and more. Join us to learn about all the things The Lab!