Be sure to check the events calendar for upcoming classes.
- Intro to the Lab - Learn all there is to do in the Lab. You can digitize your old photos and videos, edit a movie, create a scrapbooking project, design a 3D print, or draw a digital masterpiece. The possibilities are endless!
- Digitization 101 - Preserve memories by learning to digitize your old negatives, slides, photos, and videos.
- Digitization 202: Records and Cassettes - Preserve your old music by learning to digitize old records and cassettes using equipment in available at the Library.
- Intro to 3D Printing - Curious about 3D printing and don’t know where to start? Then welcome to Intro to 3D Printing. This program will teach you the concepts behind 3D printing, where you can find 3D prints, how to get them printed at the Library, and even where you can learn to make your own 3D prints!
- Learn to 3D Print: TinkerCAD - In this class you will use TinkerCAD software to design a 3D object on the computer to be printed from one of the Library’s 3D printers. You will need an email account for this class. You must be a PHPL cardholder to 3D print at the Library.
Inkscape 101 - Learn to use Inkscape, a free and open-source graphics editor, in order to design projects for our new laser cutter.
- Silhouette Cameo Basics - Learn to use the Silhouette Cameo, an electronic cutter used to make projects on cardstock, vinyl, and more. Class subjects include vinyl stickers, glass etching, and more!