The Library is pleased to offer drive-up service. The drive-up service window is adjacent to the book drop at the back of the building and is available during the Library’s service hours.
Item holds must be requested in advance. When placing your hold you may opt for pickup inside the Library or at the drive-up window. You will be notified by email, text, or phone when your holds are ready.
Using drive-up service
Please follow these steps:
- Ring the doorbell at the drive-up window to let us know you've arrived.
- Wait for Library staff to open the drawer
- Place your library card in the drawer with the barcode visible
- Retrieve your items from the drawer
Please continue to use the book drop adjacent to the drawer for all returns.
Placing Your Holds
Place your hold for pickup inside the building or at the drive-up window:
- Use our online catalog
- Call the library at 847-259-3500
- Use our chat line
- Email the Youth Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the Adult Services Department at email@example.com
We will notify you by email, text or phone when your items become available.