The Library is pleased to offer drive-up service. The drive-up service window is adjacent to the book drop at the back of the building and is available during the Library’s service hours.
Item holds must be requested in advance. You will be notified by email, text, or phone when they are ready. After you have been notified, call the Library to arrange a time to pick them up.
How does drive-up service work?
Please follow these steps:
- Call us at 847-259-3500 when you arrive at the drive-up service window
- Wait for Library staff to open the drawer
- Place your library card in the drawer with the barcode visible
- Retrieve your items from the drawer
Please continue to use the book drop adjacent to the drawer for all returns.
Placing Your Holds
Place your hold in any of these ways:
- Use our online catalog
- Call the library at 847-259-3500
- Use our chat line
- Email the Youth Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the Adult Services Department at email@example.com
We will notify you by email, text or phone when your items become available. After you’re notified, please call to arrange for drive-up service.