Submitting a 3D Print
If you would like to have something printed at the Library, submit your print via our 3D Print Request Form. You will then have to fill out the request form. Fill out all the required sections, including agreeing to our policy, and press Submit 3D Request.
- Single color prints
- Prints up to 9” x 5.9” x 5.5”
- You will be contacted by the Library with an estimation of cost after you submit your print file. If you agree, the Library will proceed with the print.
- Cost is $1 plus 5 cents per gram.
- Usually prints within 1 to 2 business days of cost confirmation
- If a print fails we will attempt to fix and reprint it. You will not be charged for failed prints.
- You will receive an email that your print is complete and ready for pickup with final cost (final costs and estimates can vary, but only by a few grams)
- You will pay for the item at pickup at the Info Desk.
Our printer uses PLA plastic, which is a nontoxic biodegradable plastic from plant-based sources.